Hydraulic pump, Hydraulic aggregate, Electric and Pneumatic driven hydraulic units by alkitronic
alkitronic hydraulic pumps with electric or pneumatic drive provide fast operating speed, reliability and safety. They fit perfectly for permanent operation. Our hydraulic pumps with a worldwide proven pneumatic drive are also suitable for operation in explosion-prone areas. The electric driven pumps protect against rain, splashing water and dust (protection art IP 54), thus preventing cost-intensive downtime.
High Speed 24/7 with alkitronic Hydraulic Pumps
The innovative drive of the alkitronic electric hydraulic pumps is based on a maintenance-free and brushless synchronous motor. When changing from power stroke to return stroke, the drive only changes the rotation direction. Conventional pumps use magnetic control valves, which can lead to overheating of the hydraulic oil. Due to the patented alkitronic control system trouble-prone magnetic valves are abstained. Thus, the pump is a perfect fit to continuous operation.
Benefits of Hydraulic Units by alkitronic
- High working speed, short set-up times. Connection of up to four hydraulic torque tools is possible. This increases productivity and saves time and money.
- Simple and ergonomic remote control for convenient working and adequate safety distance.
- High precision (± 3%) through all pressure ranges by precisely adapted oil flow rate.
- Manual or automatic operation with ergonomic remote control for convenient and safe working.
- Air cooling, robust design and low weight. The housing design ensures optimum heat dissipation.
- Flexible bolting applications. Compatible with nearly all hydraulic torque wrenches, independent of cylinder size and torque range.
- alkitronic Nova: Delivered in “Multibox” equipped with eyelets and handles, certified for crane transport.