- Simple 1-finger operation for right/left rotation, option to enable the reaction to be locked in one position
- Robust cast aluminum housing with proven pneumatic drive
- Proven high-performance gears, produced in a chip-free, high-precision process
- alkitronic CLS2 with uniquely high torque - 48,000 Nm
- Optional silencer levels to reduce the noise from the motor exhaust on request
Specifications: On request, you will receive our pneumatic multipliers with ATEX-Certification: II 2 G D c IIB T6
Prerequisites for best work with the indicated torques are an operating pressure of 2-7 bar at a volume flow of approx. 10-15 l/s. The torque accuracy depends on the stability of the supply system.